Wednesday, August 19, 2026

THE NEW ERA!


 

Let’s Build: It’s a New Era

‎There comes a defining moment in the life of every generation when people begin to ask deeper questions: Why are we here? What are we responsible for? What kind of world are we building? And when history looks back at our time, what will it say about us?

‎I believe we are standing at such a moment.


Perhaps the new era we have been waiting for is not merely approaching. Perhaps it has already begun. Perhaps it begins when purpose awakens, when conscience refuses to remain silent, when ordinary people recognize their capacity to influence extraordinary change, and when citizens decide that the future must no longer be left entirely in the hands of others.

‎This is where my journey begins.

‎I believe, as Scripture declares, that “we have the mind of Christ” {1 Corinthians 2:16}. That conviction shapes how I see myself, humanity, leadership, society, and the future. I know that my life is not an accident. I believe my assignment is not ordinary, and I believe my presence on earth carries responsibility.

‎I am persuaded that I have been positioned within God's purpose for this generation—not for personal glory, superiority, or self-promotion, but for service, transformation, empowerment, and contribution to the common good.

‎Standing on that conviction, I refuse to allow fear, opposition, disappointment, criticism, or the limitations of my circumstances to define the boundaries of what is possible.

‎But this is not only about me. It is about us. It is about a generation of people across Africa and the wider world who are beginning to understand that citizenship is more than possessing a passport, that leadership is more than occupying an office, religion is more than making declarations, education is more than collecting certificates, wealth is more than personal accumulation, and development is more than constructing physical infrastructure.

‎The deeper question is: What are we doing with what we have been given?

‎Today, I believe that the world does not need another generation that merely complains about corruption, injustice, poverty, inequality, ignorance, conflict, discrimination, bad governance, unemployment, social decay, religious intolerance, or failed leadership.

‎We rather need people who are willing to become part of the solution. We need thinkers who can translate knowledge into wisdom. Leaders who understand that power is a responsibility rather than a privilege. Entrepreneurs who create opportunities rather than merely seek them. Faith communities that demonstrate compassion, integrity and justice. Young people who refuse to surrender their future to cynicism. Citizens who understand that democracy does not end at the ballot box. And Professionals who recognize that excellence is also a form of service.

‎We simply need people who will build.

‎I believe in the words of Jesus in {John 14:12}, where He speaks of those who believe doing the works He did, and even greater works. I do not understand this as a license for human arrogance. I understand it as an invitation to responsibility. If faith is genuine, it must eventually become visible in how we live, serve, lead, create, govern, innovate and treat other people.

‎For me: Faith must produce action. Vision must produce strategy. Leadership must produce results. Knowledge must produce wisdom. Wealth must create opportunity. Power must serve the people. Governance must restore dignity. Justice must protect the vulnerable. Religion must inspire compassion, integrity, reconciliation and service. And diversity must become a source of strength rather than an excuse for division.

‎This is the new era I am calling people into.

‎I say “new era” not because history has suddenly become perfect, but because humanity is increasingly confronted with the consequences of old ways of thinking.

‎And we cannot solve twenty-first-century problems with outdated mindsets.

‎A world experiencing rapid technological transformation, artificial intelligence, demographic change, climate pressures, economic inequality, political polarization, migration, religious tensions and changing patterns of global power requires citizens who can think beyond familiar boundaries. 

‎At this moment,we need leaders who can see both the local and the global knowing full well that a decision made in one community can affect another. A policy in one country can influence economies across continents. A conflict can generate displacement thousands of miles away. A technological innovation can create opportunity in one society while disrupting livelihoods in another.

‎In my view, we are more interconnected today than ever, therefore, I believe that our solutions must also become interconnected. What that means is that Leadership in this new era must be people-centered, evidence-informed, ethically grounded and future-oriented. Governance must be measured not merely by speeches, budgets or political slogans, but by whether people's lives are actually improving.

‎We should be able to confidently answer the following question: Can a child access quality education? Can a young person find meaningful opportunity? Can a family afford basic necessities? Can citizens trust public institutions? Can entrepreneurs build businesses without unnecessary barriers? Can women and men participate meaningfully in economic and political life? Can communities coexist despite differences in ethnicity, religion, culture or political opinion? Can the vulnerable live with dignity?

‎Sincerely speaking, these are not abstract questions. They are instead, the real measurements of development, and this is why I believe citizens must move from spectators to stakeholders.

‎To this end, we cannot continuously demand transformation while refusing to participate in it. We cannot condemn corruption while celebrating it when it benefits us. We cannot demand accountable leaders while refusing to hold ourselves accountable. We cannot preach unity while practicing exclusion. We cannot demand justice while remaining indifferent to injustice committed against people outside our immediate circle.

‎This implies  that transformation begins when responsibility becomes personal. ‎So, permit me to say this clearly: I believe I house the Kingdom. I carry a responsibility to influence, to serve, to build, to empower, to connect people, to challenge broken systems, to develop ideas, to encourage ethical leadership, and to contribute to a better future.

‎This is not a declaration of personal superiority. It is rather a declaration of divine responsibility. Be reminded that I do not claim to have every answer, and I do not pretend that transformation is easy. I know quite well that systems are complex having been neck deep into it in over a decade. I know that  institutions can resist change, good intentions can fail without competence, and passion without discipline can become frustration.

‎That is why this journey must be built on more than enthusiasm.‎‎It requires character. It requires learning. It requires humility. It requires courage. It requires strategic thinking. It requires collaboration. It requires accountability. And above all, it requires a willingness to serve.

‎I come, therefore, not claiming perfection, but embracing responsibility. I come prepared to learn, to listen, to contribute, to collaborate and to do whatever God requires as He leads me. And I invite you to do the same.

‎Repent, therefore. Renew your mind. Be transformed. For the Kingdom of God is at hand. Please note that the call to renewal is not merely religious language. At its deepest level, renewal challenges us to reconsider how we think, what we value, what we tolerate and what we are willing to change.

‎In it's purest form: A renewed mind asks better questions. A renewed mind refuses inherited hatred. A renewed mind challenges destructive traditions without despising culture. A renewed mind embraces truth without becoming arrogant. A renewed mind recognizes that people who disagree with us are still human beings deserving dignity. A renewed mind understands that progress is not the abandonment of identity, but the responsible development of human potential.

‎I believe that  what lies ahead may be greater than anything this generation has witnessed. As Scripture reminds us in {1 Corinthians 2:9}, there are dimensions of God's purposes beyond what human eyes have seen, ears have heard, or minds have fully conceived. Perhaps we are entering a season in which new ideas will emerge, new leaders will rise, new alliances will form, new technologies will unlock possibilities, forgotten communities will find their voice, and dormant potential will become visible.

‎But we must acknowledge that possibility alone does not change history. People do.

‎On the other hand, history is not changed by those who merely wait for change. It is changed by those who accept responsibility for creating, enabling and sustaining it.

‎So I ask you: What will you do with your influence? What will you build with your talent? What problem will you solve? What knowledge will you share? Whose life will become better because you existed? What institution will become stronger because you served there? What young person will discover their potential because you believed in them? What injustice will you confront? What opportunity will you create? What legacy will your generation leave for those yet unborn?

‎These questions are not directed only at politicians, pastors, presidents, academics, entrepreneurs or public officials.

‎They are directed at all of us: i

It simply tells us that the teacher matters. The farmer matters. The entrepreneur matters. The civil servant matters. The student matters. The parent matters. The community organizer matters. The religious leader matters. The voter matters. The journalist matters. The professional matters. The artist matters. And The young person matters too.

It is worthy of note that ‎every person that lives possesses some form of influence, even if that influence is limited to a family, workplace, classroom, neighborhood, digital community or local organization. But the challenge is not always whether we have influence. The challenge is whether we will use it responsibly. That is why I am building this platform around leadership, good governance, development, empowerment, social and cultural transformation, politics, civic responsibility, faith, human dignity and the realities that shape our societies.

‎This will be a space for ideas, but not ideas disconnected from people. 

‎It will be a space for faith, but not faith disconnected from responsibility.

‎It will be a space for politics, but not politics without principles.

‎It will be a space for leadership, but not leadership without service.

‎It will be a space for criticism, but criticism accompanied by constructive alternatives.

‎It will be a space where we can challenge systems without dehumanizing individuals; disagree without hatred; debate without destroying relationships; and pursue progress without losing our humanity.

‎My target is not a particular nationality, religion, political party, ethnicity, generation or continent.

‎My audience is the global citizen.

‎Anyone who believes that society can become more just, humane, accountable, prosperous, peaceful and purposeful has a place in this conversation.

‎Yes! Nigeria & Africa need transformation. So does the rest of the world.

‎Yes! We may have different languages, histories, political systems and cultural experiences, but many of our fundamental challenges are remarkably similar: how to create trustworthy institutions, empower citizens, reduce inequality, protect human dignity, cultivate ethical leadership and build societies where opportunity is not determined entirely by the circumstances of one's birth.

‎The new era, therefore, is not merely about waiting for a better tomorrow. ‎It is about becoming better stewards of today. 

‎It begins when purpose awakens. It begins when excuses lose their power. It begins when citizens recognize their agency. It begins when leaders remember whom they are meant to serve. It begins when faith becomes action, knowledge becomes wisdom, and conviction becomes contribution. The new era is not merely coming. It begins when we awaken to purpose and accept responsibility.

‎And that time is now. Tomorrow is late.

‎I believe. I am ready. And I am committed to the assignment. But I also know that no meaningful transformation is built by one person alone. So I invite you to join me.

‎Let us think together. Let us learn together. Let us challenge one another. Let us build institutions that outlive individuals. Let us empower people rather than create dependency. Let us raise leaders who understand that authority exists for service. Let us turn communities from passive recipients into active participants. Let us replace despair with possibility, division with dialogue, dependency with empowerment, and empty rhetoric with measurable results. Let us build a future worthy of the generations yet unborn.

‎If this message speaks to you, do not keep it to yourself. Share it with someone who needs to awaken to purpose. More importantly, take one practical step today toward becoming part of the solution in your community, your nation and the world.

‎Do not wait until you have everything. Start with what you have. Start where you are. Start with one person. Start with one idea. Start with one problem. Start with one act of courage. Because the future is not something we merely inherit. Instead the future is something we collectively build.

‎Welcome to the conversation. Welcome to responsibility. Welcome to purpose. Welcome to transformation. Welcome to the new era.

‎Now, Let's build. It is a new era!

Do You Cuppy?

‎Shalom.

‎[ACN_JN8:12]

#newground2026 #leadership #nigeria #everyone #NationBuilding #impact 

No comments:

Post a Comment

POLITICS IN NIGERIA

Conscience vs Emotion In Nigeria 's Political Discourse. ‎Let me start by saying something many Nigerians may not want to hear: It is no...