Monday, August 17, 2026

SHATTER THE BOX

 



What if I  tell you that it's time you broke the Box!
‎You see, in the course of my journey, I have fallen out with a few people, not because I intended to, but because I refused to live permanently inside a box someone else created for me.
‎In our world today, you'll find out that some people often construct identities, expectations, and limitations around others based on their own imaginations, limitations, experiences, fears, or projections. While I may not totally dismiss the fact that sometimes, those boxes may provide temporary safety, but I must also state clearly that every box has an expiration date, and understanding when that expiration date arrives is most safe for all the parties.

‎The problem begins when someone or some people  assume what  was meant to be temporary protection and a period of learning to become permanent imprisonment and would do anything to try to keep it that way beyond its expiration. The thing is that we must take note of the fact that there comes a moment when we must recognize that what once protected someone  could also turn to be a restriction preventing same person from reaching their full potential. What I want you to pick here is that when  you  see the expiration date on certain boxes in your life, you should break them and walk out without apology and it may not always be what the world is used to.....

‎That was exactly what I did, but some people were angry because they had become comfortable with the version of me they could control, predict, or silence. But you don't own anyone any apology because growth will sometimes offend those who benefited from your limitation, even though they may always want to convince the world that it's for your benefit, "indeed, it was!" what more can you say? Break the box anyways!
‎I have learned that not every name people call you deserves your acceptance. ‎No matter how beautiful the label, title, expectation, or identity may sound, I cannot answer to what contradicts my purpose, values, convictions, and divine assignment.

‎My name is Augustine Chikere. I understand the responsibility attached to that name. I also understand that identity is not merely what people call you; it is what you consciously become and faithfully live. 
Perhaps you have also accepted a name someone gave you: they call you, “You can't do it.” “That's not who you are.” “People like you don't go that far.” “Stay where you belong.” "You are too young or too old for this"

‎Today, I want you to question the label. Question the limitation. Question the box.
If you have outgrown the box, stop decorating it. Instead, Shatter it! Stand up. Reclaim your voice. Revisit your purpose. Rewrite the vision. Make it plain. Then build the life, leadership, career, ministry, business, education, and impact you were created to pursue. 
Note that you do not need everyone's permission to become who you were created to be, and your next level may begin with one courageous decision which could be your refusal to remain where you have already expired.

‎Take this challenge: What box, label, or limitation are you ready to break? Declare it. Write the vision. Take the first strategic step, and let us make history together.
‎Shalom!
‎[ACN_JN8:12]

#newground2026 #leadership #Nigeria #everyone #NationBuilding #impact

No comments:

Post a Comment

POLITICS IN NIGERIA

Conscience vs Emotion In Nigeria 's Political Discourse. ‎Let me start by saying something many Nigerians may not want to hear: It is no...